Sweet Li'l Strawberry Hand Pies

A hand pie is a Southern version of a pastie or a turnover and is simple a pie in a half moon shape that is ideal for lunches or picnics as it is easily transported. They can be baked, fried or deep fried and filled with either a sweet or savoury topping. You know I sometimes get pushy for people to make things and this is one of those recipes (perhaps I should start a category of "pushy" recipes for the ones that I really urge readers to make! ;) ). Also, if you've never made pastry from scratch, I suggest that you start with this the one because it is a dream to work with and it will help build confidence in pastry making. It's a dream to eat too, as witnessed by the fact that I polished off three and a half before palming off a couple to a happy to scoff Mr NQN and shoving the rest in the deep freeze, out of trouble

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here